Desk Space - 2015

Sunday 5 July 2015


Hola! 
Gerry here! I thought I would make a blog post on my deskspace. I love looking at where other people spend most of their time, and I hope you like this post. I feel like a desk is a reflection on the person. As you can probably tell from this post Iam extremely proud of my desk space, as I put alot of effort into designing it. If I could have it my way I would have everything from Ikea, I bloody love Ikea (my bank account not so much). I would flip if Ikea sponsored me, *hint*hint*cough*cough.

Ikea = life 


 Something that I would like to change about my deskspace is the the actual desk.  Despite being a lovely white it is too small! I can only manage to fit my laptop on it, this kills me. I guess it's due to how much stuff on my desk. One of my favourite things on my desk is the artwork that my friend gave to me as a gift, well I kind of begged her for it. She's extremely talented at doing typography and I have some more of her work around my room. 


Above my desk are some polaroids of my friends. On the right side of my desk I have my sucluant and lucky cat. I absolutely love cats! I had so many cat figures on my desk but I had to minimize this because it was getting out of hand. 



In regards to the Mother Mary picture I am actually Catholic but not very religious. It isn't there for religious purposes but as a memorial of my grandmother, because it came from her house. I also think its quite beautiful. 

I love adding little things to my desk, such as the stickers. It feels more like mine.
My best-friend went to India and brought me back a mini Taj Mahal. It broke but I still keep it on my desk. I also have a card she sent me from India that has the Taj Mahal on it. LOOK ITS MY LUCKY CAT. I can't have a cat so he'll just have to do. 

I definately reccomend anyone to buy Rookie Yearbook Three. It provides alot of useful articles for teenage girls growing up.



PS. Hi, Tessa! 

6 comments:

  1. I remember when you first took over that room and it was all bare and now you've fully transformed it! You it could be in an ikea magazine now😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes thoes were the days
      OH MY ikea please just sponsor me already!

      Delete
  2. Your desk space and room is absolutely gorgeous. That's it. I'm decorating my room. I need to get Rookie and Frankie is a great read but haven't bought them in a while. Omg i need to go to IKEA like right now. hahaha x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Definately go to Ikea
      It's is really so affordable!

      Delete
  3. Hi, I just found about your blog but I absolutely adore your desk! It has a really nice soothing vibe. I hope IKEA will find out about this, I'm sure they'll love it.
    I'm definitely looking forward to more posts from you, your photos are beautiful

    ~ Marie

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme