SANCISCO | RUN TOUR

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Managed to get front row in the mosh-pit at the Sancisco concert!
And, let me tell you it was so terribly squishy. It was probably the worst mosh-pit I have ever been in, and thats saying something since I've been in quite a few.

Had to retreat to high ground the mosh was way too much!
They were fantastic live, although I wish the mosh was better controlled. 
Bought a band-tee and hope to buy more. I think I'm going to make more of an effort to buy these sort of things when  I go to concerts.
Jeans: Glassons
Bag: Sports Girl
Sunglasses:Glassons

Hola!

 I finally have enough time to sit down and write this blog post! Most of my time has been spent studying for my exams, legal studies and pdhpe much fun. I studied so much, actually too much, and am now in need of a break so what better time to write a blog post, right? 

Anyway, so last thursday I and my friend Tessa travelled to the city to see the magnificent Sancisco. I missed them last year but I am so happy I didn't miss them this time. Most of the time spent prior to the concert consisted of waiting in line, for three-ish hours. Major bore. 

Finally when the time to come arrived we entered the metro, where the concert was hosted, and managed to get so close to the stage! Ugh the rest of the time was spent waiting while standing up ughghugh, lemme tell you it was not at all fun. By the time Sancisco came we were so tired of standing up in the mosh, so we only managed to stay for one song. Getting out of the mosh pit was incredibly difficult, at one point I had someone's elbow in my mouth, ew. 

Although, with the help of some really nice people, who helped me push my way out of the mosh, I got out. The rest of the night was spent dancing too some cool tunes. I may note that my favourite songs Sancisco are Fred Astair, Beach and or Lyall. Btw bought this cool as heck band tee!
The this week has been a blur, but I'm excited for what life will have planned for me next.



PS. wish me luck with my exams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme