MEMORY LANE

Friday 5 December 2014

I really love this photo. 

I was "given" this map from school. And, it now hangs proudly in my study.

This was a mural at the aquarium, really quite beautiful.

This wall was the bomb. Its actually the toilet door of the Metro, a convention centre which hosts concerts.

I love watching the sunset. It is just so calming 



Manly beach

This man at the park was randomly blowing bubbles, like hundreds it was soooooo cool 

Amazing pastries again, they just look so delectable 

The time we trekked all the way to Manly beach to get this photo.

I absolutely love flowers they are all just so beautiful in their own individual way, I know that is so cheesy but seriously you can't deny how beautiful they are!

Books from an old book shop, this place felt really nice.

The time we waited for hours to see Bombay Bicycle Club. Was quite an amazing experience despite me no knowing any of their songs. My best friend just sprung it on me that she bought me tickets, because she couldn't go on her own, and we were going and that was it! 

Lovely flowers and fresh produce from the markets 

We went to a market and they were selling hand made crop tops wish i had brought one!

A hidden jewel of a cafe 

Vegetarian breakfast. It was divine 

My friend enjoying a pastry in a lovely cafe

Hola!
So I decided it would be appropriate to upload all of my photos from my last school break, because very soon my final school holidays, that I will be able to use to relax before my HSC, will arrive. And, so I thought it would be nice just to reflect on all of my previous adventures. Quite honestly this has just gotten me so excited for all of the new adventures that will pop up. I also really just love taking photos and having the ability to capture a moment and then later on be able to look back and remember all the feels I felt in that moment and all the thoughts that were escaping my mind. 

Lately with all of my exams I hadn't had much time to go out and have fun. But, I really want to change that this upcoming holidays. 

Okay 
So the guidelines I will follow this upcoming holidays to ensure I have the best christmas break are: 
1) Don't spend too much time working 
I would work most of my holidays as all I would think of is money. But, as the years have gone by I have realised that money isn't everything and that I would much rather be spending my time with friends watching the sunset, running down hills (more like tumbling down), watching christmas movies or even just watching the clouds go by than ear $12 an hour. 
2)Invest in memories not clothes 
I mean yeah if I really want something I'll get it but I won't bother spending my whole pay check on clothes or shoe shopping. 
3)Make time for family
So like my first point I would spend mostly all of my time at work and never anytime with family which not only made me sad but my mum. SO this holidays I aiming to spend as much time as humanly possibly with my family, and of course friends.

Well, this is all I can think of to write right now so I guess I'm either going to do the following: read Girl Online, watch American Horror story or maybe go to bed. 



PS. I got 19.5/25 for my modern history exam! Better than expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme