THAT RANDOM BEACH

Sunday 28 December 2014




 Hola! 
How are are you all? 
How has your holidays been? If good, that's fantastic! If not, why so? I would be happy to listen and talk. 
Anyways, as a result of my family being Spanish it means that we celebrate Christmas on the 24th at exactly 12am. Although, aside from that minor change our Christmas celebrations was spent exactly the same as everyone else. Once after our celebrations were finished we spent the 25th travelling to a certain beach. However once we reached this beach, sorry I don't remember the name of the place, we were greeted by a pile up of cars because the beach was full! So we travelled even further to find another beach, I think it started with a "g" or something. I'm really glad that we did because this beach was so nice. I went rock climbing, which almost led to a very painful fall.

I really don't have any more to blog about so, I hope you are having a good holidays.







LOL so random 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme