SUNDAY FUNDAY

Friday 12 December 2014


Hola!
So here are some of the pictures I took on my family funday to the beach. Although this isn't just any beach it was Bondi beach, the most popular beach in Australia. To get her I finally convinced my mum to drive their, usually she doesn't like to drive anywhere far because she gets tired and scared she doesn't know the way, so it was really exciting when she finally agreed to drive to Bondi. Only downside was that I had to pay for parking, which might I add pretty darn expensive...

Despite being such a popular beach I'm pretty sure I only have ever gone to Bondi twice in my lifetime. And, if I have gone more I don't have any recollection of it. So I explored every nook and cranny of this place I knew from then on Bondi is where I want to die, well that sounds very morbid. What I mean is I really want to become one of the locals of this beautiful area, although to live in Bondi its hella expensive so hopefully I'll either:

A) Get a super rich husband 
B) Win the lottery 
-or-
C) Get a hella good job that I love and pays fab-tastically

I have always wanted to live next the beach. It would be so amazing to wake up every morning to the beauty of the sea side with the sun arising over in the horizon, hasadjjsaikldjoaslk so amazing. I really  want to make this dream come true.
Srsly so beautiful


#modelshot 


Bondi has literally the cutest houses


I really want to do more exploring and adventuring. Hopefully this weekend we go and have more fun. I urge you to go out and do some adventuring to! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme